Dr. Barry E Gustin is an expert in medical, forensic, environmental, and occupational toxicology.
Dr. Gustin has been in the active practice of Medical, Occupational, Environmental, and Forensic Toxicology for 30 years. He is Board-Certified in Emergency Medicine and Forensic Medicine. He has Masters Degrees in Biochemistry, Metabolism, and Nutrition; Toxicology and Public Health, and additional fellowship training in Preventive Medicine. He is the primary founder of the American College of Forensic Medicine which currently has more than 2,000 members. Dr. Gustin has served as an expert in hundreds of toxicology cases during his years of practice, and is available to testify on behalf of his unbiased opinions for plaintiff or defense. Cases include substance abuse, adverse drug reactions, poisonings, toxic tort, and commercial litigation involving chemical, physical, and biological hazards.
Toxicology Expert for Cases Nationwide
Dr. Gustin's education, training, and experience qualifies him to evaluate and testify regarding a broad range of toxicology cases, including:
- Medical Toxicology and Poisoning (eg: accidental overdose, carbon monoxide poisoning, adverse drug reactions)
- Occupational and Environmental Toxicology (eg. Heavy Metals like Lead, Iron, Thallium, Arsenic, or Manganese, solvents like Toluene, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, etc., and other toxins, contaminants and pollutants)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (Drug and Alcohol, including DUI: such as Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Cannabis, Methadone and Opioids.
- Pharmaceutical Medicine (Drug-Drug interactions, Drug-Disease Interactions, Overdose, Unsafe poorly tested Drugs, Adverse drug reactions)
- Nutritional Diseases and Nutritional Supplements
- Public Health Toxicologic Outbreak Disease, water and foodborne
Dr. Gustin's expert toxicology opinions will comply with ACT (American College of Toxicology) Code of Ethics.
Primary Office: 3070 Kirk Street, Miami, FL 33133, 305-590-5900
Secondary Office: 3535 Hagen Road, Napa, 94559, 707-690-9119
Email: Click here to email Dr. Gustin